31.7.09

Dream, dream


Hehe.
Evryday, we talk about 'our children'
Haha. Wth.
Suka hati lahh.
That invisible babies will soon be born,

And now si dia sudah pandai minat kucing.
Bersyukur sgt, at least in the future i dont have any problem to keep one.
I have ambition to build shelter for stray cats,
and my sister will be the vet doc.

And now if I'm going sight seeing,
dah mula mencari rumah sendiri,
berangan-angan lagi.
Diploma pun belum habis, haha.

First sekali, akan beli kereta idaman.
Second, rumah.
Then, getting married, have cute babies with the man of my life.

Yeah, these are dreams,
tapi siapa tahu kan, termakbul nanti. AMIN.

what am i doing now?
texting my munshterr

No comments:

Post a Comment

BigPay for a Big Spender Like Me!

Shh don't tell anyone I'm using BigPay and it's amazing! It's a powerful app that tracks your expenses and lets you manage y...