9.1.13

7 weeks and counting

Assalamualaikum. Dah 7 minggu, alhamdulillah, and last Monday baru first time experienced muntah-muntah. Bunyi mcm tak best, but actually I was excited when I vomited. Baru lah rasa mengandung. But when I told Mak bout this, she was unsure, sebab masa dia pregnant dulu, dia tak pernah muntah-muntah or alah apa-apa. That's why kadang-kadang dia tak tau nak explain mcm mana.

I plan to go for a check-up this coming Saturday, nak tau condition kandungan and my baby je. Harap-harap sihat and normal. I just read a blog about someone yg pecah air ketuban during her 16 weeks, which was too early. And she thought she peed. She is now admitted to the hospital for more than 2 months now and I almost cried reading how she and her baby struggling to live. I hope everything is well for them.

Now, I am extra careful on what I consume everyday. I'll make sure that I take folic acid everyday. I drank Horlicks at night before I go to sleep. And semalam mintak husband ambilkan first belly photo, haha takda baby bump sgt pun, (unsure sebenarnya it was a baby bump or buncit) hahaha. Anyway, baby Umi, cepatlah membesar dgn sihat ok sayang. Love you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BigPay for a Big Spender Like Me!

Shh don't tell anyone I'm using BigPay and it's amazing! It's a powerful app that tracks your expenses and lets you manage y...