29.1.13

As I was reading back...

As I was reading back my entry regarding the scammed company, I am glad, that my blog helped a lot of people from being scammed. Masa tu, eager sangat nak cari kerja, maklumlah nak kahwin kan, so nak kena ada duit, from AIA to Real Ingenious to Gingersnaps to Heitech Padu (current employee). Alhamdulillah I have been working here for almost 9 months already. 

Nasihat saya utk adik-adik/kakak-kakak/abang-abang yg fresh graduates tu, please cari kerja guna sumber yang betul. It's not that I'm saying cari kerja guna newspaper tak boleh dipercayai, but guna Jobstreet or directly send your resume to the company's email are more promising. In fact, the company that I'm currently working ni FIND my resume on Jobstreet. They were the one who find and look for me. Upload and update your resume, make it looks interesting. Put all effort in writing the best resume. You want people to look for you.

I've experienced ups and downs in life. Being a failure in studies, working less than a month in insurance company, cheated by so-called FOREX company, worked as retail consultant at babies shop, and then my father asked me to come back to Ipoh. Cari kerja dkt dgn rumah, senang, boleh tolong jaga Tok sekali. But who knows my rezeki, a few days after coming home, got a call for an interview at Cyberjaya, didn't hope much, then got an offered as software developer. What can I say, Allah knows the best for us. 

Reading through some comments, and even received emails, regarding the scammed company I wrote about, I felt frustrated, geram, sedih. When they said the vacancy is up in Jobstreet, I called Jobstreet and asked them to remove the vacancy. I don't want more people kena tipu. Kena tipu duit ratus-ribu. Bukan sikit! And I know the 'excited' when we were given some imagination on how we can help our family. I cried after the 8th days, I called my mom, in the train, and said "Mak, kakak kena tipu". And I know it broke my mom's heart too to know that her daughter, dah lah jauh dari dia, then kena tipu. 

World world. REAL INGENIOUS SDN BHD; AMY, BRIAN (I know both of you are the master behind all this, you used us (MALAY) to cheat our own FAMILY. I don't understand what on earth are you guys thinking. Talking all nice, pretend to be so caring about our family, I remember being called by Brian in his office, just to make sure that I'll manage to persuade my brother and my in-laws in that so-called investment. I am so glad that I woke up earlier, didn't sign any letter and just left. 

HENTIKANLAH SEMUA KEGIATAN NI. I'M SICK OF SEEING MORE PEOPLE KENA TIPU. 

1 comment:

  1. Terjumpa blog awak ni masa search pasal scam ni semua la, nasib you sedar cepat tau, actually scam ni dah ada dari zaman late 90an lagi, sama la masa tu kita pun fresh grad, tapi I pergi few company jugak, office memang gah semua, kalau I masuk je start tengok graph semua I know it is a scam alreday, belum start I dah blah... tak sangka pulak sampai sekarang derang masih guna trend macam tu nak scam people, what we can do to help others, once tahu nama company tu terus je I make police report and report dekat SC... police and SC hanya boleh bertindak kalau ada report, tapi tak tahu la what the story behind derang hide kalau kena soal siasat kan...

    ReplyDelete

BigPay for a Big Spender Like Me!

Shh don't tell anyone I'm using BigPay and it's amazing! It's a powerful app that tracks your expenses and lets you manage y...