23.7.15

What happen in a year?

Hi.

It's been a year since I wrote my previous post. I do have time, I do have the ideas but when I started writing, they were all gone! 

Too many things happened in a year. Let's sum everything in one post. Okay?

I just gave birth to my second child, a beautiful baby girl on January 8th, 2015 at 8.43pm. It was on Thursday night. Thought of holding the pain much longer cause I want both my children be born on Friday. But I just can't. The second one, the pain were much more stronger. I was induced at 1.00pm and started to feel the contractions one hour later. Keep going back and forth to the toilet. At 5.00pm I had to call for any nurses or doctors to check the opening. Only 3cm. Then at 6.00pm, the pain was no longer bearable, and Alhamdulillah they took me to the LR. One minute in there feels like one hour. Sakit gila! At 7cm opening I already pushed my baby girl out and thank God I did that, because once she's out, she's already poop. Trust mother instinct, everyone. I don't care how many degree my tear was, but I was grateful enough that my baby is safe. 

She was born small, weighing around 2.72kg. But now at 6 months plus she is already 8.5kg. Phew! Power of breastfeeding. And she talks a lot now but she is calmer than her brother. Her brother is still being cranky sometimes. At his age, I think its normal. He will be 2 this coming August. Me? Just a dead mother. HAHA! Because both are still too young. In fact, I have to take care of two infants before one become toddler. 

End of my labor story. Let's go the next story.

My father in law passed away on February 26th, 2015 due to lung cancer. He's been sick for almost a year. Days before he was admitted, Haqimi was down with fever (he just had his 18 months old jab). He kept vomiting and got his one months old sister infected as well. Since I just finished my confinement days, then I decided to go back to Ipoh because my husband and other family members were busy handling my late father in law at the hospital. Hana had been sneezing and coughing. Since she was too small, she could not let her mucus out. And she was looking unwell. I was really exhausted back then. Both my kids were sick and they need me to breastfeed them. Later at one night, I brought Hana to KPJ Ipoh and the paed diagnosed that my daughter had pneumonia. She was being referred to Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun and was admitted in NICU for 2 days before she was transferred to normal ward. My husband came after his turn of taking care of Abah, and that night, when we thought Abah was healthy (he was discharged, back home and he said he couldn't swallow any foods, they decide to bring Abah back to the hospital, he fell and around 10.00pm, Abah had already gone). We were on our way to KL while Hana was still in hospital (my mom took care of her). Spend two nights with the in laws for tahlil and everything and rushed back to Ipoh. It happened really fast. My husband must be a really strong man. 

Al-Fatihah.









...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

BigPay for a Big Spender Like Me!

Shh don't tell anyone I'm using BigPay and it's amazing! It's a powerful app that tracks your expenses and lets you manage y...