7.5.14

IKEA Toys

MULA Bead roller coaster IKEA Develops fine motor skills and logical thinking.
MULA Stacking rings IKEA The stick is soft and will not injure children if they fall on it. Develops fine motor skills and logical thinking.
MULA Building beakers IKEA Durable plastic, easy to clean with water. Makes play easy to vary; build, do a puzzle, scoop water or bake sand cakes.
 
 
I bought these three toys from IKEA firstly because the colours are attractive, secondly, I like their features which develops fine motor skills and logical thinking. Its really hard these days to find an educational toy at a very reasonable price. Of course, for the stacking beaker, you have the options to choose your own DIY plastic cups, but then when this only cost you RM6.90 which will not burn a big hole in your pocket.
 
But maybe I introduced those two at the top too early from Haqimi's age. My MIL quite worried if he will put the stick in mouth. But then it is stated, "- The stick is soft and will not injure children if they fall on it."
 
And those two Stacking Rings and Bead Rollercoaster are still reasonable. For Haqimi, I provide him lots of books. Some of the books are inherited from me, because Mak loved to buy me story books, those were cheap on those days. And everytime we go out, when we enter the book shop, I will at least buy him one book. I just want him to love reading as much as I do. At least, he could find a useful activity during his free time.
 
How I wish I can stay at my own house some days. Living with the in laws; you just have to deal with the "openness" . And I just want my child to have their own space; to explore their creativity and interest.
 
Someday, Aina... Someday..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BigPay for a Big Spender Like Me!

Shh don't tell anyone I'm using BigPay and it's amazing! It's a powerful app that tracks your expenses and lets you manage y...